Today I was sent this link by a friend who has admittedly, never been with an uncircumsized dude. She's just started seeing a guy who happens to be au natural & being the helpful kind of person I am, she shyly hit me up with a few questions to supposedly help her from ballsing it up when they get down. Why all the nice, calm, reassuring questions? Because she found this sterling example of retardation which only served to freak her out a little more.
Dating an uncircumcized guy
Now this is my blog so I can be as incredulously snide as I like here. What the holy fuck was that?
It's a penis. If you need operating instructions, put your damn pants on & go get sterilized. We don't need your kind of stupidity reproducing.
No, his foreskin is not hiding teeth. No, it's not going to swallow you alive while you sleep. It's not incubating the plague or any other form of exotic disease you think you can get solely from sleeping with uncircumcised men. He knows how to clean it & if he doesn't, the boy has some hygiene issues, not dick issues. Like someone in the comments pointed out, when it's erect it's the same as a neatly trimmed one. It'll still get you pregnant. It'll still give you a nasty case of gonnorrhea. It'll still make you cry, watch shitty movies & eat a pint of icecream if it dumps you for another girl. In fact it'll do exactly the same job either way you slice it.
Wake up darling. You even state it yourself - Something like 70% of the male population is uncircumsized (unless you're American - then you can almost flip those figures around. Apparently 60% of you guys are cut.) So lady, quit scaring my more delicate friends with a laundry list of cons & extras you have to perform with uncut gentlemen friends.
And to the girl who "gave a blow job to an uncircumcised guy once and couldn't figure out what the heck was going on" - Figure out what? What you should do now that there's a dick in your mouth? Congratulations. You're officially my Dumbest Person of the Day. Are you doing this shit with your eyes closed?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thank You for setting the record straight. I have dated guys who were cut and guys who weren't, there is only one diffrence. The guys who weren't cut were a little more hygienic, that's it. And can I say, personally, I am a big fan of a clean dick.
thank you. I thought that article was absolutely retarded. It's a penis and works the same way. Although, I'm sorry, but it doesn't always look the same because the more foreskin (longer is a better term but whatever) the less penile head one will see. And to be honest, poeticflow1018 is correct; men who are uncircumcised are far more aware of their hygiene than the circumcised ones so, being gay to boot, I prefer a clean one too.
Post a Comment