I quite liked it when you proceded to finger-bang me for a bit, especially when you got a little tired of attempting to jackhammer me through the floorboards (kinda not cool either but besides the point). And I know that I'm usually pretty hard to get off so the extra effort on your behalf was much appreciated. But please, if I ask you to slow down, SLOW THE FUCK DOWN. It's not about speed & sheer brute strength. It's like you were trying to punch me in the vagina. Not cool. What feels like third degree bruising in that particular area is incredibly uncomfortable & makes it hurt when I pee. Don't do it.
Also the hickies? I explained beforehand that I'm in a pretty serious yet unfortunately very long distance (like 8,000 mile) relationship in which he & I had maturely discussed "temporary options". Sure you seemed to think that was a huge turn on which is fine with me - whatever floats your boat buddy. But not everybody thinks it's cool to sleep with other people while still maintaning a relationship hence me keeping any of my activities relatively discreet. So hey, common courtesy would suggest that you not leave great big suction marks all over my throat. Or my shoulders & breasts. Plus don't bite nipples - it stings. A little gentle gnawing is fine but you don't seem to know the meaning of the word gentle so you're banned from all teeth/nipple/finger/gash interaction. Also don't keep mentioning him while we're screwing - it's guaranteed I'm thinking about his dick, not yours.
Apart from that the rest of the night was pretty okay. I got off & I know you did too which was the desired effect on both sides. Thanks. I also think you have my panties but I guess you can keep them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment